Prohibition of sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years of age
Terms of business and use of website enosophia.hr and conclusion of distance contracts via means of remote communication are primarily subject to the terms of business and use hereto, unless the contracting parties (the Seller and the Buyer) agree otherwise. Terms of business and use are subject to Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette no. 41/14) and Obligations Act (Official Gazette no. 35/05 and 41/08). Pay special attention to difference between terms that relate to purchase (contract) at the point of sale in a shop and purchase (contract) concluded at distance (Internet store).
In terms of business and use you can also find:
INFORMATION FORM ON RIGHT TO UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF DISTANCE CONTRACT
FORM FOR UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
When ordering products by means of remote communication, the Buyer will immediately be introduced to all prescribed information from Article 57 in line with Article 66, point 2 of Consumer Protection Act.
PRICES OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES shown on Internet websites, advertisments and in catalogues are in Croatian Kuna and include VAT. Product prices do not include shipping costs. Prices, payment terms and special offers are only valid at the time of ordering and/or payment and can be changed without prior announcement.
SHIPPING COSTS are HRK 25,00 for orders less than HRK 500,00 while for orders over HRK 500,00 shipping is free for Croatia.
Osilovac d.o.o. reserves the right to make errors in photograph and description and advertising display of product. All rights of customers to complaints and refunds are described in these terms.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
a) Cash on delivery: you pay the amount of invoice in cash when you pick up the package.
b) Internet banking: bank transfer according to offer.
c) The customer can pay for ordered products or services by credit card, bank transfer, payment slip and payment to bank account of Osilovac d.o.o. you can use following credit cards to pay online: MasterCard, Visa and Diners Club Card.
Ordered items are delivered by Overseas Express. Delivery will follow within 1 to 3 days after order, and no later than 30 days if so agreed. If it is impossible to deliver selected product because we do not have product in stock or we can not order it, we are obliged to inform the customer in writing and the customer has the right to cancel the order /contract or agree to later delivery date. We will try to deliver all ordered items in one package. If this is not possible due to stock, we reserve the right to delivery in several shipments.
PRODUCT COMPLAINTS are recognized only with presented invoice as proof of purchase.
Card slips and similar certificates can not replace invoice. There are no complaints without invoice.
In case of product complaint due to defects or hidden flaws, please send the product to our complaints department: Osilovac d.o.o., Feričeva 16, 31512 Feričanci, or contact us on: 031 603 213 (or to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
GUARANTEE STATEMENT AND SERVICE TERMS
All products for which we give guarantee are subject to guarantee terms listed in guarantee list. The customer is obliged to keep the invoice and guarantee list during entire guarantee period.
We guarantee that the product used in accordance with enclosed instructions and guarantee list will function properly during guarantee period. In case of malfunction and other possible defects , we undertake to repair or replace the product within reasonable time in accordance with Obligations Act.
NOTICE ON THE MANNER OF WRITTEN COMPLAINT OF CONSUMER
All complaints in accordance with Article 10 of Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette no. 41/2014) can be sent by mail, telefax or electronic mail as well as in premises/stores of your whereabouts. If complaint is filed in business premises/stores, the trader is obliged to immediately certify its receipt.
Other ways of filing a complaint:
- to address: Feričeva 16, 31512 Feričanci
- to e-mail address: email@example.com
- to fax number: 031 603 013
Or submit it in business premises at address: Feričeva 16, 31512 Feričanci. In order to confirm receipt of written complaint and respond to it in accordance with Article 10, paragraph 5 of the Act, please provide exact information for its receipt.
We must legally provide respond to your complaint in writing no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of complaint. Otherwise, you can contact State Inspectorate or Consumer Protection Association.
OSILOVAC d.o.o. reserves the right to change these terms and regulations without prior notice. The business terms are in line with laws of the Republic of Croatia. In case of dispute, the trader and consumer will settle it amicably. If that is not possible, they abide by jurisdiction of the court in Našice.
INFORMATION FORM ON THE RIGHT TO UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE DISTANCE CONTRACT
- Registered user has the right to unilateraly terminate the contract within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from date of delivery of product purchased online.
- The deadline is preclusive and starts from the day when the user or a third person who is not a carrier took possesion of the product that is subject of the contract.
- In order for the user to be able to terminate the contract unilaterally, he must inform us about his decision to terminate the contract unilaterally prior to deadline by an unambiguous statement sent by mail, telefax or electronic mail in shape of a form for unilateral termination.
- In case of contract termination, each party is obliged to give back to other party what it received under the contract.
- The user must return the product without delay and no later than 14 days from the date of giving statement on contract termination. Exceeding this deadline results in loosing the right to unilateral termination i.e. refund.
- Product return costs are borne by the user.
- The user also pays the costs of each impairment of goods value (Article 77 of CPA) (unpacked goods, lost documents and parts, damage, used goods and similar), except for those required to determine the nature, features and functionality.
- If the product is returned defective, with major defects or without parts and documents and if it is not delivered within a subsequet period of 8 days, it is considered that the Customer has not fulfilled its obligation to return the goods and the Seller is not obliged to make refund.
- OSILOVAC d.o.o. will refund the payment only after the product is returned , i.e. after the user submits proof that the product was sent back in the same way as it was delivered.
- You can electronically fill in and send back the form for unilateral termination of the contract on our website.
- We will send you a confirmation of receipt of notice on unilateral termination of the contract without delay by electronic mail.
SECURITY OF PURCHASE AND COLLECTION
OSILOVAC d.o.o. undertakes to provide protection of personal data of customers by collecting only necessary basic data on customers/users that are necessary for to fulfil our obligations.
OSILOVAC d.o.o. informs the customers about use of collected data, regularly gives customers a possibility to choose on use of their data, including possibility to decide whether or not to have their name to be removed from lists used for marketing campaigns. All user data are kept confidential and are available only to employees who need them to do the job. All employees of OSILOVAC d.o.o. and business partners are responsible for adhering to the principles of privacy. For secure authorization of payments on our sites we use services of our partner T-COM and their PayWay system, which ensures secure Internet transactions by credit cards. All on-line payments made through our site are made by connection protected by 128-bit SSL data encryption and the MD5 algorithm.